This 4-ply alpaca knit wool made of 100% pure alpaca yarn in baby alpaca qality for needle 4-4,5 is distinguished by its uncomparable finement and its large range of coulours.
It is excellently apt for knitting and crocheting of socks, stockings or slippers, or also accessories such as leg warmers which need to be resistant and yet convenient, warm and breathable.
APU KUNTUR alpaca wool is manufactured in Peru under strict human-ecologial requirements. Only the finest fibres comply with our high quality standards and are used in our yarns.
This can be seen – and this can be felt with knitting. Just try it yourself!
– Material. 60% Wool (Superwash) 20% Alpaca 20% Nylon
– twined four-fold
– yardage 200m / 50 gr = Nm 4/16
– needle size 2.5mm
– 10cm*10cm = 42 rows, 30 stitches
– needed quantity socks: approx. 100g
– average quantity sweater: approx. 500g